Need help with your account or having tech troubles? You’re in the right place!
If you have questions about doing or modifying your program check out the FAQ section located on your program’s dashboard.
If you don’t see the answer to your question about the program after checking the program’s FAQ section – reply to Christina’s check-in emails & ask your questions.
Christina does not handle any technical, log-in, or account issues.
If you’re having a tech, account, or log-in issue – Check out the troubleshooting tips below before filling out the contact form.
NOTE: It’s best to directly email Support at info @ ChristinaCarlyle.com – or reply directly to support emails (aka your program’s receipt) about your account issues instead of using the form below.
Try these tips if you’re having issues accessing your program(s)
I CAN'T LOGIN
99% of all login issues are due to a typo or a case issue. All usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
Is there a typo in your user or pass? If not, it’s probably a case issue. The password is usually capitalized automatically due to autocorrect if you signed up on a mobile device… It’s hard to see because the password is encrypted with dots. Make sure you capitalize your user & pass accordingly – otherwise you’ll get an error message when you login.
Still can’t login?
Is the captcha appearing (math equation) on the login form? Depending on what browser and internet/wifi connection strength it can take a second or two (or more) to pop up. Use Google Chrome because it’s the fastest browser. Wait for the captcha to appear and fill it out to login. If this equation isn’t answered properly you won’t be able to login.
Your username is the email address used to purchase your program. Are you entering the same email address used to order the program? The username/email you’re getting program emails (receipt/welcome emails) is your username. If you’re not getting any emails about the program & are not getting the password reset emails, that means there was most likely a typo in your email address during sign-up. If that’s the case – email info @ christinacarlyle.com for assistance.
Did you share your login details? If so, your IP may have been blocked. Contact us so I can investigate further.
If you still can’t login – Reset your password using the same email address from your purchase receipt. Check spam if you don’t see the password reset email within 5 minutes. If you didn’t get a purchase receipt – that means there was most likely a typo in your email when you signed up. Contact us using the contact form and let us know that you aren’t getting any program emails.
I CAN'T RESET MY PASSWORD
- Are you using Google Chrome?
- Did you check your spam and promotional folders? Sometimes the password reset emails end up there.
- Did you spell your email address properly on the password reset form?
If you’re still not getting the password reset email AND you also never got any emails with your receipt or your welcome email to the program that means there was a typo in your email address when you signed up.
Email [email protected] ASAP to have your email updated.
I'M HAVING OTHER TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
- If not, start using Google Chrome to login – it’s the #1 best, most secure and recommended browser for a reason.
- Safari and Internet explorer are least secure and cause a lot of issues.
- Chrome take is free, fast, and takes less than a minute to install and use.
- For mobile devices you can download the Google Chrome browser free from the app store.
- For Computers download it here:: https://www.google.com/chrome/
Already using Google Chrome and having issues?
- Try refreshing your screen.
- If it still doesn’t work, clear cache and cookies (aka History & Browsing Data) from your computer or mobile device.
- Not sure how? Google “how to clear cache” and “your device type” (computer/phone’s make/model) to get instructions.
- For iPhones:: Go Settings > Browser’s name (safari, Chrome, etc.) > Click ‘Clear History and Website Data’ – That’s it!
Our business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm EST (Excluding national holidays)